It’s hard to find good gluten free recipes especially those that are diary free and nut free as well! I am happy to say we have found one!! NO processed sugars or flours this recipe is amazingly and surprisingly delicious! Really hope you enjoy! Great one for the school lunches and yummy healthy snack for the whole family! Everyone will enjoy these apple date muffins.
1 Apple sliced and stewed
6 Organic Eggs
4 tablespoons Coconut Oil (can use butter or ghee here)
1/2 Cup Coconut Flour
2 teaspoons Cinnamon Powder
1 teaspoon Bi Carb Soda
Pinch of Himalayan seaweed salt
1/2 cup Filtered Water
1 Cup Dates (pitted) and soaked in warm water
- Turn on oven to 180 Degrees Celcius
- Greece a muffin tray with coconut oil
- Place all ingredients in the food processor and blend until well combined (may need to stop processor to push down sides with spatula) and blend again until all well combined
- Place evenly in muffin tin
- Cook for 40 minutes or until golden brown
Hope you enjoy these apple date muffins, they are a hit in our house and are guilt free!