Frozen Raspberry dessert with choc magic is always a winner in our house!
It’s often tricky thinking of different healthy desserts for the kids after dinner!
Remember back to your childhood when you got to have the mountainous chocolate syrup that went hard on your ice cream! Well I put on my healthy thinking cap and recreated this childhood experience with 4 ingredients!
Coconut oil, honey, cocao powder and raspberries!
It took me 5 minutes to whip it up and boy!!!!!……it’s a hit in our household!
Even with the adults!! The kids will love it and so so easy!!!
-1 cup frozen organic raspberries
-4 tablespoons organic coconut oil
-4 tablespoon organic cocao
-2 tablespoons natural sweetener (such as raw organic honey or organic maple syrup)
- Place frozen raspberries in a few bowls! We make four in our house! May need more raspberries if you want a bigger serving or have more mouths to feed.
- Combine and melt coconut oil and sweetener over low heat until smooth.
- Remove from heat and mix through cocao until combined.
- Trickle warm chocolate over frozen raspberries and it will set like choc magic.
- You now have frozen raspberry dessert with choc magic!
Enjoy this, its super yummy!