Ever wondered how you can eat a yummy dessert like a no bake blueberry cheesecake – guilt-free???
Well this raw ,no bake blueberry cheesecake is absolutely divine and such a great alternative to conventional cheesecakes full of wheat, processed sugar and dairy! So so yummy this recipe is a huge hit in our house!
Looking for a vegan option? For Vegan Blueberry Cheesecake simple swap the honey out for a vegan friendly sweetener like maple syrup and you are set!
This is a great snack for the kids or dessert when entertaining. It includes mainly healthy recipes that support vitality and a great immune system. Blueberries are high in antioxidants and support a healthy immune function.
What you need:
-1 ½ Cup Desiccated Coconut
-½ Cup Cashews
-9 Medjool Dates (Pitted)
-Zest of 1 Lemon
-2 Drops Lemon Essential Oil
-2 Drops Lime Essential Oil
-2 Cups Cashews
-250g Blueberries (we use frozen blueberries)
-4 Tbs Coconut Oil
-3 Tbs Honey (vegan option use maple syrup)
-Pinch of Himalayan Salt
How to do it:
First soak 2 Cups Cashews in a bowl of water
- Put 1/2 Cup Cashews, Dates and Zest of 1 Lemon and 2 Drops Lemon Essential Oil in the food processor and process until mixture is a sticky crumble.
- Place mixture in a Spring Form Pan and press down firmly and evenly.
- Place in the refrigerator while making the filling.
- Strain & place briefly soaked Cashews (2 Cups), Blueberries, Honey, Coconut Oil, Vanilla Extract and salt in the food processor and process until mixture is light and fluffy.
- Pour over the prepared base and smooth gently with a knife or spatula.
- Place in the Freezer for 1 Hr then move to the refrigerator for 4hrs.